Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
生まれたての春の臭い

咲き誇るサクラの花びら
くやしさも またすぐ歌にした

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:18 PM

I dunno how to start my post so i will jus start with " I dunno how to start my post".

K well i suddenly remember 2 lame but interesting riddles that jerryl test me hehe k here goes....!!

Riddle 1: Fuzzy Wuzzy! [Damm fked up man this riddle.]

Fuzzy Wuzzy likes Fuzzy Wuzzy but he dun like himself
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes apples but he dun like fruits.
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes steel but dun like metals.
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes swimming but hate to swim
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes walls but hate structures.
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes school but hate studying.

What is the hidden meaning in it?

Riddle 2: I dunno wat it is..

1+1=0
2+2=0
3+3=0
4+4=2
5+5=0
6+6=2
7+7=0
8+8=4

What is 541+947 then?

hehe this are fun riddles to irritate ppl though haha...

k back to playing.... BYe!