Tuesday, September 2, 2008 9:40 PM
Well kelly tagged me to do this quiz so might as well do it since nth to do except breathing and reading tweak. so here goes!
Name 10 people of the opposite gender (y must I do this!??)
1. Ru Hua (not sure if she is a she)
2. Ding Hao (ha-ha no offense)
3. Queen Elizabeth
4. Alicia
5. Joyce
6. Ilaika
7. Kelly
8. Lydia
9. Mei Ren
10. Soon Eng
01 how did you meet 6?
School la. Duh?!
02 what's your relationship with 4?
Frwens lor.
03 describe 1
One word. Ugly.
04 do you know any of 9 family members?
No.
05 is 2 a good friend of yours?
Yea. Provided that he dun gay me.
06 when was the last time you talked to 8?
Dunno.
07 do you love 10?
No.
08 what's your relationship with 5?
Frwen lor.
09 name three of 7's most-used words?
Dunno -.-
10 how is 3 related to you?
She is a queen I am a commoner.
11 has anyone of them told you "ily"?
Nope. And doesn’t care about such meaningless stuff.
12 can you trust all of them with your life?
Well anything bahs
13 what will happen if you have never met them?
Life will go on as usual.
14 have you ever nursed a crush for any of them?
Like I said. I dun care.
finally. name 7 ppl to do this quiz
Ryan
Xiao Ping
Mhd.Danial
Shan Te
Me
Myself
I