Friday, August 8, 2008 10:53 PM
Jus came back from tuition everythings normal bah but not me....
I am not going to beat around the bush i guess i finally realise something today ' My existence'
I have lived in vain all these years and now on i shall not waste any more time. I have not much time left.....
K lets go to the point i have no idea on what to do now. I am uncertain of who to trust anymore. IF theres jus anyone who i can truly trust please show urself. I have been living in a world of ppl with plastic smiles. Well i am 1 too but its all bout to change. The things that i wanted to pursued are shattered 1 after another. Just what have i done to deserve this? Life sux more than hell.
Or perhaps its jus pure paranoia anyways i have forsaken my self my soul my everything. And took off on a train ride of no return. Hence, from now onwards. Its where it all ends and begin once again n pretty soon end again with my downfall. I have given up...
Labels: Reality