Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:41 PM
YO WASSUP HOMMIES ITS PART TWO OF DE U nOE U NOE SAY THE WORD!!! SAY IT!! THIS IS AN ORDER!!! DE 100 th POST!!!~~~~~~~~~~~
k so frm this post there will be like laughs , tears , n even air.... i tink zzz
SO ITS RECAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i will like um um i tink recap on me posts?)
K first one ALl of u all out there be it , HUman, Alien lifeforms, Animals, Unidentified Object, UBO, FBI, CIA, Anythin heres the first post i would be recappin now now.... all of u all pls go to me archives n go to January 2008 n see the top most post de one posted on 29 jan 08 Den read it Dunno how mani ways to annoy ur roommate haha read it its nice
SO on to 2nd post it would be de one about halo 3 de guides i tink was incomplete though walau damm bored lor speakin of halo 3 i tink the multiplayer will get borin de lor replay value shld not be so much lorhs
On to the 3rd n last post that we shld RECAP in me blog it would be the one on inspirational quotes frm um 'somethin'
And this is the 2nd section um jus randomm crap that i am goin to type
bored,restless,maple,laggy,sianz,damm,holyshit,water,lost,facade,break,urge,verge,fell,
paralyzed,dissapointed,distraught,melancholy,fake,itchy?,sleepy,not bothered...............
On to the 3rd section its somethin i found on the net so i decided to share this with u its well written worhs. Quite coincidential , describe someone...
Let me fall.
Don't push me away
Or make believe
I don't
Exist;
It hurts--
I feel scorn.
I don't hate you!
But, no--
I won't
Force you to
Love me like you do...
That's not fair
Nothing's right anymore--
We often wonder
Why we're lifelong friends
Where are we headed?
What's the story?
I am history--
You are patience.
The clasp is undone.
The gems have faded.
The winds have howled
Their last breath,
But I'm here--
And so are you.~
nice? i got edit le i put the ~ at the end of it nice? GIV it the u noe wat feelin? U NOE RITE !! THE FEELIN .AHH yes tht feelin u noe the ~ emphasize on the u noe ~ ahhh... yes...
Diaos now the last section Special thxs to Danial first help me find de lyrics.
N Yes finnaly a lyrics of one of the songs frm me song lists so here it is ENjoy~ put the song on Strangers n switch to repeat current track n hold on tight n sing along~
Stranger, til I hear your laughter
Crazy, cause you’re all I’m after
It’s a pleasure, it was nice to have met you
And I’ll remember to never forget you
Cause when I’m excited I don’t hide it
Just to let you know I’m feelin' you baby
From bottom to the top
How could I not stop to say hello?
So hello there, how are ya? Amazing.
It’s nice to finally meet you
I’ve been patiently waiting
I’ve been waiting just to see you
To tell you I dreamed you
Now I found you so call off the search
Cause I found my stranger
Stranger, til they call your name
It’s amazing yet such a simple thing
I see you walkin’ but don’t you walk too far
I may be nervous but I wanna be where you are
Cause when I’m excited I don’t hide it
Just to let you know I’m feelin you baby
From bottom to the top How could I not stop to say hello
So hello there, how are ya? Amazing.
It’s nice to finally meet you
I’ve been patiently waiting
I’ve been waiting just to see you
To tell you I dreamed you
Now I found you so call off the search
Cause I found the strangest thing that I ever did feel
I had to make you smile just to prove it’s real
It was the laughter that started the tension
So if you’re feelin the symptoms today
All you gotta do is say
Hello there, how are ya? Amazing.
It’s nice to finally meet you
I’ve been patiently waiting
I’ve been waiting just to see you
To tell you I dreamed you
Now I found you so call off the search
Cause I’ve found my stranger
Yes, I’ve found my stranger
I found my stranger
End of 100th Post